This is my MAP 1 feedback for the project that I am currently doing. the images above show all of the paperwork that has been given to me to look back at. it shows me the level that I am working at the moment as well as what level my skills are at in terms of presentation styles and time management and locations that I have chosen to use. I worked on the feedback I was given and made sure that the areas that where suggested for improvement. I believe the feedback that I was given was right and fit where I was at that stage in the process. All the way though MAP1 I was able to track my performance on my own personal tracker which allowed me to chart my own progress swell as giving the teachers a good understanding of how I was using and planning my time. overall I am happy with the progress I am making but I will need to make sure that I continue to make further progress and complete all the weekly objectives to get more marks for this section.
No comments:
Post a Comment