Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Message to the Moderator

My blog shows all of the content that I have 
completed set by the brief, which clearly states
 to create a promotion package that consists of a 
music video and two ancillary texts including a 
digipak and magazine advert centered around 
a song/artist. All products must have the same 
style and collective brand identity in the way 
that they are laid out and presented.

For this project I choose the song Sea Fog by 
Keane, I thought this song was very interesting
 and had a meaning and storyline that I was keen 
to explore. Also the band and particularly that song 
fit in the alternative rock genre which I already had 
knowledge on, which was a positive in making 
sure my music style would be targeted at the 
right age group.

For this project I worked independently which allowed me to challenge and stretch myself in setting deadlines for the progression of the tasks throughout the year. Overall I believed I worked well and was able to complete the project to the best of my ability.

Yours faithfully,


Mark Rattigan

No comments:

Post a Comment