Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Inspirational music videos

These are some of the music videos that I have researched and looked at I detail. I have tried to look at videos and bands that have a similar style and genre to my theme and genre because that means that I can see how other professional bands have done similar songs allowing to analysis there common or unique effects and camera shots and editing technique’s.

These videos are not just videos that I have chosen to look up for the matter of this project and the research section but videos that I have a keen interest in and music that I listen to often, which means that I am committed to the song and the style of the video and that the music interests me, I believe that this means that I have more of an understanding of this genre and this song as it is a band that is on of my best bands.

Though the research section I have been looking for the song that I am most wanting to do and this task means that I haven able to analysis my chosen genre in depth and look for certain elements in a music video and song that has relevance to me and allows me to create my own video to that song.

The songs that I have looked into so far fit into my chosen genre and are in reach of something that I can create or create around by finding a different way of interpreting the song meaning to shape my own story and effects and choice of location and people involved.

The videos below include, cold play fix you, snow patrol chasing cars, linkin park living things, mc fly obviously, oasis wonder wall and stop crying your heart out.

All of these songs have a deep meaning and all follow a similar story and timeline and I believe it is good to have chosen a narrative though other videos because that allows me to start the ideas and the thoughts about my own music video and what might be in it and what is possible from this genre.      


The videos that I have had a look at and are noted in this documents are embedded below as I wanted to show and document the videos to show others the types of songs I have looked at and there respective official music videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment