Friday, 24 October 2014

Track choice


The song that I have chosen to make my A2 media is by a band called keened which is an alternative rock band. The song is called Sea Fog and it is from keane’s 2012 album strange land which has been called one of there best albums to date and they have had a tour and a number of events since where they have performed songs off this album including the sea fog song. The song is officially 3.25 minutes. The piano band player Tim rice-Oxley wrote the song. Tim was said to have first come up with the idea for the song though watching the sea mists roll in to his garden when the sun was setting, he would watch them from a studio room he had created in his back garden, the sun beams would shine though the glass. He related these ideas to the theme of darkness, loneliness and a feeling that there is somewhere that you feel you should be. Somewhere you feel that is better than where you are now.  I feel that this track is a good pick and I believe I have the creative ideas and plans to make sure that I am able to show the relation between the visuals and the lyrics.




No comments:

Post a Comment