Thursday, 19 June 2014

Photoshop Introduction Task 1


my final image for the introduction to photoshop task


This was a task I did using Photoshop. I could use any image I wanted to and I had to mask the image behind a block of text. I choose to do my task with a theme of the white house and I had a clear set of instructions to follow showing me how to use the different elements of Photoshop needed to make the image happen. When I had created what the task wanted me to create I thought I would go a step further and add a third image of which I would hide the background image, this image was of the presidential seal, all I did was remove the plain white background needed to see the text from the background layer with the seal picture to lay my text on top of which looks though to the background picture showing some of the white house. I believe because of this it looks more effective than the original layout.





here are some snap shots of stages I got up to in the development of my image.















No comments:

Post a Comment